Donate

Save a pet today.

98 percent of your monetary donation goes directly to helping us rescue, feed and rehabilitate cats and dogs as well as to spay and neuter pets belonging to those who otherwise could not afford it. The remaining 2 percent goes to administrative costs of running the charity although entire the OHS consists of only 10 volunteers.

There are many ways that you can help the Okanagan Humane Society including making a charitable donation or by donating pet food to help cat’s do what they do best: play, sleep and eat. We greatly appreciate your generous support in helping us reach out to those most preciously in need.